STREAM CODING BOOTCAMP
STREAM Coding Boot Camp
This program provides an experience for rising 7th and 8th grade students to learn computer coding in
the summer regardless of their background in STREAM.
These courses are intended to equip students with coding languages (HTML, CSS, JQuery, and Java
Script) that can be used across all STREAM fields.
Selected students will work to learn a coding language for 6 weeks with an opportunity to attend field
trips and after successful completion of the program be given a laptop.
The STREAM Coding Boot Camp is a competitive program that requires an application and student interview.
- This program is at no cost to the student and family.
- We will only accept 15 Innovators (students) for the 2020 STREAM Boot Camp.
STREAM Boot Camp Innovators (Tier 1) will:
- Participate in morning Yoga and Guided Mediation.
- Participate in various seminars including Leadership Development, Financial Literacy, and Entrepreneurship.
- Create and present a website for a business idea during the closing program.
- If an Innovator is absent for 2 – 3 days, they will be placed on probation.
- If an Innovator is absent for 4 days total, they will forfeit their free computer and will be asked to leave the program for early dismissal.